The Magic Group Careers
The Magic Group consists of several unique entities.
This creates a range of career opportunities from coaching, administration, event management and more.
We are always looking to extend our team and look forward to finding out about your unique strengths you can bring to the group.
Duties will be carried out at Magic United Football Club: Established in 2006 the committee and club members work tirelessly to provide a first class service for all players, parents and visiting teams.
Available 1 or 2 afternoons per
week plus every Saturday
morning and/or some Saturday
Option 1 - Canteen and Club House
• Cash handling
• Preparing, mixing and serving a range of food and drinks
• Working in a fun team environment
• Greeting and serving customers
• Assisting in the canteen
• Must be available for tournaments
Option 2 - Coaching & Refereeing
• Refereeing and coaching assistance
- Working in a fun team environment
• Greeting customers
- Must be available for tournaments
• Checking equipment
• Setting up training sessions and fields for games
Option 3 (Mixture of Option 1 and Option 2).
• Year 10 or 11 student
• Committed to providing excellent customer service